NewstrAid is running a CHRISTMAS RAFFLE to raise funds for families from the newstrade who are struggling to make ends meet.
The cost of living crisis is impacting real people from our industry everyday and by September we had already processed 3 times as many requests for financial help than in the whole of 2022.
To help us continue to support hundreds of households facing hardship, why not enter our Christmas raffle. All proceeds from the raffle will be used to help people from the newstrade who are currently going through a tough time.
- £250 Love2Shop Vouchers – Courtesy of NewsTeam
- £250 Fortnum & Mason Vouchers – Courtesy of Frontline
- Afternoon Tea at the Ritz – Courtesy of Frontline
- An Indulgent Spa Day for Two including 3 Treatments at Bannatyne Health Clubs (multiple locations across UK) – Courtesy of The Fed
- £100 Majestic Wine Vouchers – Courtesy of Frontline
- Luxury Wine, Champagne and port tasting with cheese and truffles for x 2 – Courtesy of The Fed
- £100 Gift Voucher for the Ivy Collection – Courtesy of Menzies Distribution
£5 for one ticket £10 for 5 tickets
HOW TO ENTER:
If you would like to buy a ticket for the raffle please donate £5 for one ticket or £10 for 5 tickets by clicking on the button below and selecting the ‘Give Now’ option. Please also make sure you do at least one of the following so that we can register your name for the raffle draw.
Tick the box to agree to be contacted by the charity
Email your contact details to email@example.com once you’ve made a donation with the subject line RAFFLE so we can register your ticket(s).